Top of the Hill Club is our appreciation program for customers age 55 and better. Club members enjoy amazing benefits like entertainment and travel opportunities, free services, and merchant discounts from dozens of area businesses.
Through Top of the Hill Club, we seek to establish and maintain long-term relationships with our customers and create a caring and friendly environment. We are currently over 2,000 members strong! Join us today and start enjoying the benefits.
- Free specialty checks with free Kasasa ® checking account
- No fee for Personal Money Orders (limit of 3 per month)
- Discounted fee for Official Checks (limit of 3 per month)
- Six months free on any new safe deposit box rental
- Free photocopies (up to 10 per month)
- Free Notary service
- Free lamination service (up to 2 items per month)
- Special vacation offers and entertaining day trips
- Luncheons and free movies
- 500 Card potluck and other fun parties
- Discounts at dozens of local businesses
In addition to the benefits above, you’ll also be eligible to join us for these travel opportunities! View details for each trip below.
Travel with us to Iceland: June 9 - 17, 2019
the Best of Kentucky: September 7 - 15, 2019
New York City: November 8 - 12, 2019
Every quarter we mail a newsletter to all Top of the Hill Club members informing them of upcoming trips and events. It also contains some informational articles and the current list of merchants participating in the Merchant Discount Program.
Ellen Borkenhagen, the Profinium Club Director, plans and organizes trips and events. If you have any questions or wish to participate in a trip or event, feel free to contact Ellen. She can be reached at (507) 235-7577.
You, or your spouse, must be age 55 or better AND maintain a balance of:
- $5,000 in either a checking or savings account or
- $15,000 in a Certificate of Deposit or,
- $15,000 in investments with our Investment Office